Supralease CRN Release
Important! This product cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii or be shipped via USPS. This product must be shipped UPS or Fed Ground ONLY.
Supralease CRN Natural Carnauba Wax Release
Supralease CRN is a pure carnauba wax release, ideal for thermoset encapsulation molding of electronics and optoelectronics devices such as semi- conductors, integrated circuit chips, discreet devices, resistors and transistors. Provides a thin, dry layer of wax to any surface, releases and rustproofs, with no contaminating transfer. Contains NO Chlorinated Solvents, NO Class I or Class II Ozone Depleting Substances.
Supralease CRN has been successful as a replacement to MJ Gordon Permasil 909C, and is the only true NATURAL carnauba wax mold release currently on the market.
- Made with pure, natural carnauba wax
- Optically clear with no transfer
- Dry, non-contaminating release
- Inhibits rust
- Low ODP and GWP content
- Thermoset plastics such as epoxies, phenolics, and melamines,
- ABS, Acetal, PET, Polycarbonate, Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Rubber
- Epoxy Molding Compound Mold Release for Active Semiconductors (ICs, TQFPs, BGAs, etc.)
- Epoxy Molding Compound Mold Release for Passive Semiconductors (resistors, capacitors)
- Mold Release Agent for transformers, inductors, relays, and electro-medical applications
We Also Recommend