E313 Paintable Mold Release - Single Cans & Cases
Important! This product cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii or be shipped via USPS. This product must be shipped UPS or Fed Ground ONLY.E313 Release & Paint is specially formulated as a
paintable release agent and anti-stick lubricant for molded
materials such as plastics, rubber, waxes, and similar materials.
Allows molded parts to be painted, plated, hotstamped, adhesive
bonded, labelled, or otherwise decorated. Provides a long lasting
anti-stick film for fast, easy part removal from molds and multiple
part releases per application. Improves molding efficiency in
many processes including injection, compression, transfer,
vacuum form, pour cast, die cast, and extrusion molding.
Economical - a light coating produces best results.
E313 Release & PaintTM
• Saves time by allowing molded parts to be removed
quickly and easily from molds.
• Allows molded parts to be painted, hotstamped, or
• Improves part appearance and reduces defects caused
• Formulated to provide high levels of user and environ-
• Contains no Class I (CFC) or Class II (HCFC) Ozone
• Contains no chlorinated solvents such as 1,1,1
trichloroethane or methylene chloride.
• Colorless and non-staining.
• UL Recognized
Stoner® E313 Release & PaintTM is a paintable release agent
and anti-stick lubricant for molded these materials:
Note: This product cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii or be shipped via USPS.
We Also Recommend