T124 Tin Cure Silicone - All Kit Sizes
T-124 is a high strength, pourable, two-component room-temperature curing (RTV) silicone rubber. Low in viscosity and easy to pour, we recommend this for duplication of models high in detail and with many undercuts.
Use the standard purple catalyst for about 60-90 minutes working time and a 12-18 hour demold time. For a faster cure, use the Medium-Fast Yellow Catalyst or Red Fast Catalyst for the fastest cure. Magikmold® T-124 is a pourable material; however, you can make it brushable with TinThix thixotropic additive.
For professional Use Only.
Specifications per Catalyst Comes with Purple (Standard) Catalyst. Order Medium and Fast Catalyst here.
|Magikmold® T-124 Catalyst (Standard)||Magikmold® T-100 Medium Yellow Catalyst||Magikmold® T-100 Fast Red Catalyst|
|Pot Life||60 – 90 min.||30 – 35 min.||15 – 30 min.|
|Demold Time (@ 77°F)||12 – 18 hr.||6 – 8 hr.||4 – 5 hr.|
- Easy to use and will cure against sulphur clay
- Very good flowability and self de-airation
- Fast cure
- Excellent tear strength – High resistance to laceration
- Characteristic guarantees high resistance to wear and tear
- High elongation and stretchability (500% elongation)
- High level of accuracy in reproducing very small particulars
- Outstanding chemical resistance to attack by polyurethane resins. Mold life is significantly extended.
- Use TinThix thickener for brushed-on molds.
|Mix Ratio by Weight||1 Part Catalyst : 10 Parts Base|
|Shore Hardness||A23 – A26|
|Mixed Viscosity||24,000 cP|
|Specific Volume||25.4 in³/lb|
|Tensile Strength||370 psi|
|Die B Tear Strength||74 pli|
|Die T Tear Strength||16.0 pli|
All of the following are commonly cast into this silicone:
- Urethane (polyurethane)
- Polyester casting resin
- Hydrocal, Hydrostone
Technical Bulletin: Magikmold® T-100 Series Technical Bulletin
We Also Recommend