Lifecasting Class June 24th 2017
Our lifecasting class is the best way to learn the basics of silicone and alginate lifecasting techniques. Class covers hand casting, face casting, and full head casting. Hand cast portion of class is hands-on. This class can get messy so dress accordingly. Class also covers casting techniques for pouring positives into alginate and silicone lifecast molds.
- Proper use of plaster bandages
- Alginate mixing and application
- Silicone Lifecasting vs. Alginate
- Sealing nose holes on a silicone cast
- Clay Pour Process
- Hydrocal Mixing & Casting
Class is from 9-5 on Saturday June 24th. This is our most popular class and space is limited so sign up now to reserve a spot.
We Also Recommend